1. All arrangements are made subject to the following conditions and an emailfrom the client is confirmation that they agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. All information requested shall be sent to the owners for the booking forms together with the holiday booking deposit as specified. The full payment of the holiday price and the £200 security deposit must accompany bookings made within 8 weeks of Arrival date.
3. Following receipt of your booking , together with the holiday booking deposit, (25% of total holiday cost) we will confirm your booking. The final payment is payable no later than 8 weeks before the Arrival date of your holiday. We reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit if you fail to settle the full payment by the due date.
4. Should it become necessary for you to cancel the booking we must be informed in writing without delay. If notification reaches us more than 8 weeks before the departure date, your booking deposit only will be forfeit. Should the notification be less than 8 weeks before the arrival date the following cancellation charges will apply in addition to the forfeiture of your deposit, expressed as a percentage of the holiday balance price:
Cancellation within 29 - 56 days of arrival 60%
Cancellation within 15 - 28 days of arrival 80%
Cancellation within 1 - 14 days of arrival 90%
No refund or compensation or any other payments will be made if cancellation advice reaches us on or after the arrival date. We strongly reccomend you take out your own travel insurance.
5. Whilst every endeavour will be made to satisfy a clients requirements, the owners reserve the right of cancellation whenever circumstances beyond their control make such cancellation necessary. The owners shall promptly notify the client of such cancellation and make full refund in respect of the booking but shall be under no further liability to them whatsoever.
6. The owners reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a client.
7. The security deposit is held against losses, breakage, damage and cleaning if found necessary until the end of your holiday. If everything is satisfactory, it will be returned to you after your stay.
8. Baggage, including personal effects, is at all times and in all circumstances, at the client's risk.
9. The Farmhouse and Studio are not available until after 4.30pm on the day of arrival, and the two properties must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure in order to allow for changeover.
10. The swimming pool opening times are 10am to 7pm daily and must be vacated by 7pm nightly in order to maintain water temperature.